JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Thursday, March 19, 2015

MATTEL and GBS MARKTING WAREHOUSE SALES MARCH 2015 REVIEW


I went there today. I considered myself early.. i reached there around 12.30 PM but to my surprise all the toys like thomas... infant fisher-price toys were so limited... dah habis katanya.... 'Q'ed for  30 mins pulak tu!! The Q for payment was long but it was manageable.. 
If you are a fan of monster high... u can come the last day of sales... banyak aja.... same goes to barbie products.... I asked whether they would replenish the stock.. and sadly they said no.. not even for tomorrow!!! Siap cakap lagi.. next time please come early... Dalam hati... lepas subuh kot kena beratur... erk.. melampau.. (Pergi ni aja pun dah terasa melampau)

Apa-apa pun I spent ard RM500 and only bought a RM15 toy for my son ..... 


BS WHS

Chuggington toys.. @GBS

No thomas at Mattel Whs.. Y not come here and get you
Chunggington instead... CHEAPER!!

>RM200

50% less RM35


Kat bawah ni gambar from Mattel WHS










P/s..

Kalau dia announce dah replenish... pergi sana kul 7 am tau



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...