JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Saturday, February 21, 2015

IT'S OFFICIAL

Konon official.... kan dah gi tau aritu .. :D

Went to gynae today and baby seemed to be fine. Alhamdulillah.... InsyaAllah LHA would have a sis  or a bro by Sept. Today, according to the computer bb is 9 weeks 2 days old... and the EDD is 24th Sept...unlike my own calculation.. 8 weeks 3days.  Mana larik pun tak tau....

The journey for this adik was not like LHA... when people asked "bila nak bagi LHA adik ni?" .. we could just say... "Dah lama cuba sejak lepas pantang LHA lagik.. but kalau ada rezki adalah..." We went to see or fav dr Lin occasionally.... We'd go there when we felt unwell.. too tired and just need to be pampered.

This time around... nausea and dizzy spell made me happier for finally I could really feel the meaning of the real pregnant-hood. LHA dulu tak macam ni... it was so easy for me... dah lah kena bed rest for months... :D.  Mabuk would come at any time whether it is in morning or late nite.  Apa-apa pun my weight still increase tremendously. 5w3d to 7w3d with an increase of 3 kgs... and only lost 1.2 kg today... Like the doc said... "you will lost some weight later". Betul pun ...

What do you feel?? A girl or a boy?? I can't really tell... Dr Lin said it would be a boy... the Chinese 
Gender Predictor Calender said it would be a girl... if i conceived in the month of January..(predicted 5th Jan).. tapi dah lari bb from calender so if sempat 31st Dec.. maka boy la kot..  As for my Sayang... "There is another hercules there!!" As for my late ate... she would only refer LHA's younger sibling as a tanggachi.

This time ard... I'm preg without my ate... Today we broke the news to my mama.. but could not talk much for I was wishing my ate was ard.  And if she was ard .. i believe that she would be at my doorstep tomorrow morning until the delivery and post ... just to care this menantu hantu of hers.. sobs sobs...

THANK YOU ALLAH FOR GIVING ME ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY.. MAY ALLAH EASE OUR WAY . AND MAY THIS CHILD SUBMIT HIS/HERSELF TO THE PATH OF ALLAH. AMIN.

3 comments:

rossi rossa said...

congrats kak anim...happy for 4...jaga diri n baby ....

Hanim Salleh said...

:D tq rossi rossa

Sizuka said...

Alhamdulillah.. tahniah kak... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...