JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Saturday, January 10, 2015

HAPPY 16TH ANNIVERSARY

WHAT!!!! 16TH!!
YEP... 16 YEARS OF JOURNEY TOGETHER...
TOLD SAYANG THAT WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 16 YEARS..
AND HE SAID... NO LAH... 6 YEARS AJER...

Serius macam tak percaya that it had been 16 long years...
I could no sleep last night thinking of what I had been doing for the last 16 years.  Nothing impressive.... BUT I DELIVERED A CUTE BB BOY!! Alhamdulillah

Even though my journey is unlike my friends whom already had 2-6 kids... A millionaire by 38... etc... I still thank Allah for everything that HE destined us...

Sayang had tough time making reservation for the special day.  He wanted to go for a fine dining dinner.... kononnya kat Ampang.. Alexis ke apa namanya.. but they do not allow children below 10 to come. Hihihih.. tak apalah.. let go aja.... How to go without out lil LHA.... he is among Allah's greatest gifts for this small family.

My Bff got to know about it and made it public at my FB... hhihihihi.. terharu.
So  here is the collage pic she made.


Nanti cerita lagi

Thank you Allah the the wonderful journey of laughter and tears.  My dua is that YOU will bless our family and journey.  May we are faithful to you and be better Muslims. Please protect us Ya Allah. Amin

3 comments:

sweet tooth said...

Happy anniversary kak nem...May Allah bless ur family with His Rahmat & Happiness in the world and the hereafter... Amin... :-)

Hanim Salleh said...

TQ :D

Lady Mira said...

wow.... happy anniversary akak!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...