JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

DREAMS.....

What I meant here is the real dreams.. the one you have when you are sleeping..

I dreamed of this pakcik... we were tired (i guess) after cleaning up the flood area. Maklumlah mimpi masa east coast banjir.. He told me... "awak akan mengandung"... I just laughed and giggled ... "Hahahah mana ada pakcik... " but all of a sudden his face change... jadi cam marah when I said that. Upon seeing that that I said.. "Kalau ada Alhamdulillah.. kalau tak apa.. bukan rezki saya."  This dream happened twice.  Takut jugak kalau pikirkan...

A month before that I dreamed of the crash landing of the fireflyz plane... (a week later we got to know about the airasia tragedy).  I was not on the plane... but i saw at the tail of the plane was the part of a mango tree nicely hanging.  Mangoes...? Only my MIL will dream of mangoes.... and for her dreaming mangoes means someone is getting pregnant.

Tapi apa lah kisah......

During the school hols I really really wanted to go for urut... I suffered from bad heel ache.. kata orang kalau kat tumit mmg ada problen dengan peranakan... but as usual .. time flies and I did not do anything besides taking acid folic pills.... and went fishing

Since I need to slim down a bit... and to detox my body... i tried taking green tea.  But after awhile I noticed that green tea gave me nausea kind of feeling.  After googling... I learnt that green tea contains caffein and polyphenols... and those who have caffeine would have the side effects... BUT I'm not caffeine sensitive. Tapi pasal tak larat nak rasa cam tu.. I stopped taking green tea.

Then birthday arwah abah was on the 21st Jan... my period was 4 days late jer pun... but saja nak menggatal.... i pun try....



But shhhhhh.......
kita gitau official bila dah 12 weeks and above ..

(Macam lah ni tak kompang kat semua)

What ever it is.. may Allah bless my journey to give SRK a bro or sista. Amin.


4 comments:

mune said...

Alhamdulillah..congratz kak. ;) -from ur silent reader hehe-

Hanim Salleh said...

hihi tq :D

Lady Mira said...

wow kak... tahniah! yeay LH dah jadi abg!

Hanim Salleh said...

tq mira :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...