JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Friday, June 29, 2012

REVIEW : FOS WAREHOUSE SALES 2012






G strings anyone?


HUSH PUPPIES???

HUSH PUPPIES FOR RM50 JER???


My target was to buy new pj. The old ones need to be given away due to my gomokness.  I was eyeing for the long or 3/4 cotton pants. Kan kalau kita gi kat FOS... baju tido diakan lawo2... So that was the objective of me happily 'pushing' myself to send assoliehin to his baby sitter and me to the sales. :D

Raya bonanza? It should be renamed as Baju Lepak Rumah Bonanza.  

Most of the clothes are old fashion. However, office clothes are worth buying. Itu pun those with small size would enjoy buying the working attire here. Most of the lady shirts were Ms and Ss jer. So people like my size SO BIG could just forget about working clothes but should be looking forward to buy home clothes.

Tshirts were cheap. I bought 1 for RM5. For home use jelah... 

If you were thinking of getting your children baju raya.. just forget about going there.  Mesti  you guys had imagined the cute rompers selling less then RM10 for your babies...(ala yang macam kat store tu...). JANGAN MIMPI DAPAT BELI.  Adalah satubahagian rompers... but the material is thick... panas lah baby.. but for babies yang memang 24/7 dalam aircond boleh lah beli... but pakailah 1 design but different colors for 1 week....The choices for girls were limited and non for the boys. Sedihkan....

However, I managed to grab a pair of swimming suit for assoliehin.
T-RM5
Pants-RM7
 

3 pairs of cute pj pants and a T for me!!
Pants RM10-RM15
T-RM5


The Q at the cashier was ok for the crowd was not big. 


FOR THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR HUSH PUPPIES SHOES YOU GET GET THEM HERE... MURAH TU!!!

So.... no baju raya but baju tido raya kot.... So for me objective achieved.  But i know ramai yang frust....

Better u go to the FOS store and buy there... yesterday I bought 3 cute caps for my LH. RM3 each... but 3 for RM7... lagi best :D Brand gap ngan old navy


2 comments:

Lady Mira said...

comelnya cap... nk beli gaks.. online xda jual ker?

Hanim Salleh said...

online takder jual mira. kat store aja. lagipun kat store pun ada jual baju rm3- rm10 kat 1 corner. cam warehouse gak barangnya.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...