JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

AL-FATIHAH ABAH

Assalamualaikum Abah...

Anim tak sangka our small chat over the phone the other day was the last....

Anim tak sangka... Abah's Explorace to KL was your last trip.....

Anim tak sangka.... Abah was leaving us too soon before seeing your 2 new lovely grandchildren...

And ..... I never expect you leaving us was to save the long awaited child of mine.....

3rd of March 2012..... I was 37 weeks and 5 days pregnant.  As promised to kinda celebrating my 37 weeks... we went to Ikea to buy some stuffs and to eye for a few things for the house and for the baby.  After we had done with our shopping we went to Giant KJ to meet the confinement lady, Mak Mimah... Right after that... we went home and after 5 minutes I received a call frm Idah asking us to be home as soon as possible for Abah was SO SICK after collapsing in the bathroom ..... I told Sayang in tears and Sayang agreed to go back to JB.. He double checked with Idah ...

We fetched Dibah on our way ... Lydhia Aka was so kind to help us to fetch Dibah from the school and drop her at the Tangkak Tol... That could help us to save some time.....

Diba did say that all her Maktab friends had tahlil for Abah. I was wondering why did Diba use the term tahlil for abah was only sick and not dead yet.... but i did not ask... we arrived Kempas at 5.45 am after resting at 3 R&Rs.

Once we arrived home, I saw all the sofas were arranged at the verandah... making me wondering again.... When Nor came out to greet us.. i asked her how was abah... but she advised me to stay calm and do the selawat... Once I entered the house.... i could only see Abah's body and cried...... Abah Anim dah tak ada....

Sepanjang jalan doa semoga Allah sembuhkan abah.....
I never thought that Allah Loved him even More....

Mak was so strong comforting me... all my sisters were there to comfort me.... Sayang was there to comfort me.... he did not want to tell me earlier.......

A lot of people came for the funeral.... all my cousins were there...

I kissed abah's forehead for the last time..... It took me quite sometime to kiss him for tears just kept falling and i could not dry them.....
I saw his face for the last time.....
His face was so clean......
He looked so happy... it reminded me on how happy he was when I called him for the last time.....

JKM 54 was the final transportation which took abah to his resting place at Kampung Bukit Aliff.... All the son in laws accompanied him.... I was reluctant to go for i was scared that i could not control my emotion...
But i told myself for this could be the last journey I had with him....

Dear Abah....
You are always in my prayers...
Sorry for all the wrong things and pain that I'd done to you.....
I know you had always focused on me the day I was born....
I'd had seen the tears of frustration when you were tired of me...
I could still feel the love and attention u had given me...


I still have so many things to share esp our new born baby ....

I miss u Abah....

I love you so much...

Al-Fatihah....


5 comments:

eimma's said...

semoga arwah dicucuri rahmat ditempatkan dikalangan org yang beriman..saya yang baca ni meleleh air mata...bersabar ye kak hanim

Nailah Azman said...

Assalamualaikum Anim.

Salam takziah. Semoga Anim tabah.

sweet tooth said...

Kak, takziah. Semoga Arwah bersama golongan org yang beriman...And semoga akak tabah menghadapi dugaan Allah ni... Take care...

Hanim Salleh said...

Thanks semua yang mendoakan... amiin

kirana nakia said...

Kak Nem..just can't hold back my tears..alfatihah utk arwah..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...