JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Sunday, February 19, 2012

THIS IS WHAT I CALL BANTUAN 1MALAYSIA (BR1M)


Manja ngan Sayang memang everyday lah.... susu kambing anmum halia cranberry memang dibancuh tiap2 hari. Urut2 belakang ngan minyak but2, cek stokin cek selimut tengah malam... memang tiap-tiap malam ...

And now my MIL is here to pamper me too.  Ala.... I tak sanggup nak bermanja ngan dia pulak. Rasa macam membuli dia.  Kat my mom pun tak pernah macam tu...

Nak jadik cerita, she arrived last nite... I could not sleep due to indigestion. She offered to give me a nice back rub but I refused.  The way how I responded might be inappropriate .... Trus teringat macam... la tak kan lah nak suruh dia urut...kesian dia.... BUT it made me feel guilty.  Serious tak sanggup. So I was like giving my big NO to her......

Every time I keep on reminding my Sayang that I do not want to be taken care of except from him and  not from our mothers.   Mak-mak kita kan dah tua.... especially her mom who suffered from breast cancer 4 years back.  So I could not bear to see them working extra just for me....... But when I mentioned this to my Sayang again last night ... he said that his mother cared me so much.  I'd break her heart if I did not let her to pamper me for the only reason she's here (besides her routine check-up) is to take care of me.  Lagi lah buat i rasa bersalah yang amat..... I feel like as if I'm taking her away from my FIL and Grandmother. They need them more than me here. And I always tell myself that  a wife's place is beside her husband.... takkan lah i nak rampas dia from her husband, kan? My mom lever leaves her husband behind.... tak pernah seumur hidup I ... paling lama pun was a week for balik kg... and that happened twice in my life time...

Next is the attention the JMC and staffs of my apartment who are so eager to wait for the D-day.  When Sayang attended our JMB meeting recently he told the committee that the case for the apartment is going on around my due date.  Everyone offered their help.  Even the manager himself promised to time himself for the journey needed to go to the hospital to ensure that I had a safe journey there.  As for the president, he said he'd read some chants to help me and the baby to stay calm.  The manager even called yesterday to double check the location of the hospital. Hehehehehehe.....

So this morning when I woke up ... I just told myself to enjoy all the pampering people around me would like to offer :D

HELP AND ATTENTION FROM ALL THE RACES AROUND ME!!

4 comments:

yannie bunny said...

yes kakak. lucky u! everbody is so eager to be part of the most wonderful day of ur life. so u just lay back n enjoy, ok! ;)

Hanim Salleh said...

Tu lah pasal.... hehehe tp kesian lah pulak my MIL... haish .... takper...in return meh akk pamper dia plak... :D nak makan kan ada 1800XXXXX

kirana nakia said...

kak Nem memang lovable..:)erk..ada ke perkataan nie?

Hanim Salleh said...

ada ada nakia.... heheheheh belum tengok cara kak nem buli org jugak :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...