JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Monday, February 13, 2012

MY SDMC MATERNITY BILLS / KOS RAWATAN MATERNITY SDMC

Those who are wondering about the cost of maternity bills as a future mummy at SDMC....
All the cost I've paid so far is as follows... (see the right column)
Hope it helps you to make your choice or to compare it with other hospitals ....
I'll update it after every visit. So stay tune my friends :D


Every visit I have to pay
Medical Record - RM5
Imaging - RM60
Laboratory - RM9 (Varies - depend on what type of lab work needed for u)
Outpatient department - RM1
Consultation (Dato' Dr Siti)  -  RM45


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This piece of writing
posted at this web site is actually good.

Check out my web site; How to get rid of stretch marks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...