JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

MY SAYANG TOWARDS THE ENVIRONMENT

DIA TAK SAYANG PUN ALAM SEKITAR!!!!


It is my home domestic policy not to bring plastic bags home.

Selangor and many other states too have implemented "the no plastic bag day".

But i think in my household...I'm the only person implementing it.  Sayang kan...(tone ngadu) he loves to bring home plastic bags even though I have prepared for him the recycle bags in his car.  Selalu bebel pasal plastic bags.... I hate to keep plastic bags for it is not hygienic.  The more plastics you have, the more pests you'd have. Lagi pun.... plastics are bad for the environment.  It took 10-20 years for normal plastic bags to decay and up to 400 years for a plastic beverage holder. Recently, Sayang bought the 3 in 1 Nescafe and received a green bag for free... It was so cute and u could even fold it to its smallest size that could fit in your palm. I put that bag in his office bag. So far I prepared for him 2 big green bags and a small bag.

Today, after office he went to pasar malam and came home with the green bags in his hands.  I was so happy to see him being so positive with the bags.  Praising my happiness in front of his mother... he gave me a wicked naughty smile... and told his mother.... "Hanim would be mad if i brought home the plastic bags, so in the car i transferred all the groceries inside the green bags".

Geram kan?!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...