JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

MY 36 WEEK PREGNANCY CHECKUP

Alhamdulillah... I'm now 36 weeks pregnant.

We went for the checkup and as usual we woke up early and managed to get 2nd in line :D Right after the registration I had to do anor CTG scan.  The result of the scan showed that the contraction was very much better than the last visit.



While waiting for my Doctor Cantik, I saw one of her nurses brought in a box of koyok I guess... and i told myself "Kenapa??" My guess was that my darling doc was not well and it was true.  When we entered the consultation room, she was wearing her mask and sounded different. She asked me how i was... BUT I was the one who was supposed to ask her that.... and I never did. Lain kali mesti make a  point to ask the doc how she is instead of her asking me all the time.....

And today... I do not have to rely on my ventolin :D That is definitely a good news.... BUT there is anor news...  From the Vaginal swab that I had 2 weeks ago showed that I had vaginal infection known as Group B Streptocossi (GBS).  GBS are common bacteria which are often found in the vagina, rectum or urinary bladder of women.  Macam mana lah boleh kena nih.... It seemed that i had UTI without realising it.  Memang tak ada simptom pun for pregnant mothers to know.... Through my reading, it seemed that 20-45% women could have this problem.  When we asked the nurses they said this was common among the ladies and so they advised us not to be alarmed.  Sayang was alarmed (as usual) but not me. After the consultation he was not happy and entered to see my doc cantik again for EXTRA clarification. Seeing him worried for nothing, doc cantik prescribed me antibiotics.  She would give me antibiotics before labor again through the drips.  The reason why she did not give it sooner was because that there was no guarantee that I might be free from the infection when I gave birth.... BUT seeing my worried husband... so she gave me med lah.....



Since like I'm carrying SRK to full term this would not be a big problem, InsyaAllah.  However it is dangerous if you had this problem for it could cause neonatal death esp to preemies.... Klau full term babies pun ada problem jugak esp if the mother had a long labor (18 hours) after the membrane ruptures.

So.. to be on the safe side... i planned to take the medication when I think I'm close to my delivery date.... BUT kat situ pun ada problem.  Sayang asked the doc when am I likely to deliver... even the doc was not sure.... kesian Sayang for he had to plan for his court matters and did not know how to.  He really wanted to be by my side and was afraid that he could not be there.... He kept on asking me... bila baby nak keluar... and i said confidently ... "second week of march la kot..."

By the way..... Sayang called himself Papa now :D Papa and Mummy gitew!! KIKIKIKI  rasa pelik pulak... Dulu Sayang requested me to call him Abang and gave me 1 year to do so... tapi I pulak yang tak mampu... heheheh then lepas our 1st anniversary I said sorry for I could not call him Abang.. and he forgave me for he too loved to hear me calling him Sayang... Even my sister inlaw is calling her hubby Sayang. Pengaruh I lah tu :D

Sayang nih sebenarnya ada penyakit... penyakit takut tengok orang pregnant!!! Dia seriau tengok orang pregnant... kalau tarik tangan dia ke perut I... tangan dia cam kaku gitu... dia rasa cam dia boleh cederekan baby kalau dia raba-raba perut I... Lagilah pulak dia pegang kata Doc cantik "Do not rub your tummy for this can cause contraction!" Everytime jumpa doc cantik, she would remind me this and Sayang pun start lah ngadu2 habit I rubbing my tummy.... I slalu lah bagi tau dia... "kalau U pregnant...sure u nak rub your tummy jugak...." And for the past few days barulah dia brani nak kiss baby... kat tummy lah!!! heheheh.... nak kiss pun cam takut2 gitew.... kikikikiki

OK lah.... stop celoteh dulu....Apa-apa pun biar lah baby SRK sihat :D Doa Papa Mummy moga SRK jadi anak yang Soleh... Amiin :D

SRK belum ada nama lagi :D

2 comments:

kirana nakia said...

sweetnya entry kak nem kali nie...

Hanim Salleh said...

heheheh thanks nakia... celoteh gitu gitu jer :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...