JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

ERNICE'S FAREWELL


The pay master


mine

Ernice's

Sayang's






She is a true friend.  Willing to sacrifice herself for others.  My mount expedition buddy ... my comforter ....my gasing friend .....

Met her first when we had our first Muafakat Camp at Air Keroh, Melaka.  Since then... we got closer and closer ... 

She was there when Sayang was in the ICU... always there to comfort me.... I nanges2 cam org giler...dia lah tukang pujuk....

Sayang bagi Ernice jer to drive his car.... Kawan I yang dia paling rapat pun Ernice jer....

So.... for her farewell we planned to give her a treat at Meatworks, Citta Mall Ara Damansara. Because of Ernice too my Sayang allowed me to walk a bit further .... a very short outing..... Thanks Sayang :D

Mummy sedey ...

:(

Takper baby... nnt kita visit mama ernice eh... She's going to hav a ranch back in Sarawak. Mummy will invest some money there so that baby can play with horses, chickens, goats, cows.... but stay away from the cute puppies. 

Mama Ernice told us today that she is going to change her hobby from mountain climbing to caving, and biking ... Best jugak kan tu baby :D

Apa-apa pun... to my dear friend Ernice a/k Jipem .... (soksek soksek) take care.... don't noti there.... jangan lupa I!!! Luv u dear...

Kepada kekawan Ernice yang baru....
Do not bully her....
U must know that she is a great teacher....
She loves extra curricular activities .... volleyball, police cadet, camping memang dia expert..... A MASTER IN DRAMA SOCIETY .... 
She is a very loving person.....
She is not the person who can say NO easily (so do not take advantage of her)

Love you dear :D

Thanks for being a great friend of mine.

So here are the many2 faces of my dear friend ernice...

Took this pic coz it was not easy to see her in batik :D

The temple route : bukit gasing


Introducing me to ulams... the sarawakian style
Shown here is the Pucuk paku uban

Gigih cari pucuk paku ... seluar pendek... memang the mosquitoes loved her


Gasing Climbing tortured my shoes ..
Tortured?!!! KILLED MY SHOES!!

Our fav route : we named it Villa Ria....
Why? Coz there is an abandoned small house here... and
it is a 'heppy'place for the worms to have their 'convention' here.

Pucuk paku uban... 

and yes we collected Pucuk lemedin as well

With Anis :D Anor reluctant gasing buddy.... 
The one who would always ask "Bila nak sampai nih..???" or
would just say "Cikgu jahat... kata nak sampai tak lama lagik!!!"

With her sister... the pretty lisa

With Nor ... :D

10 comments:

Fira Hilwa said...

Saya slh seorang kwn baru dia! Kebetulan dia baik dgn kakak ipar saya yg mengajar sama² dgn dia di smk paku, sarawak. Tak sampai 2bln kenal rpt dgn dia sekarang dh kena berpisah sbb akk ipar saya pn dh dpt transfer sekolah di selangor. Dia sgt baik! Kak ernice ada tubuh yg kecil tp hati yg sgt besar ^^ menangis kita org semalam lepas htr dia ke airport kuching.. Sobsek sobsek

Hanim Salleh said...

:( memang dia baik... bila la nak visit dia kat sana

Fira Hilwa said...

Tula.. Saya pun mcm xpercaya wujud lg org baik mcm dia kt dunia ni.. Minggu ni dia ada kt penang. Ada pertandingan peringkat kebangsaan. Dia slh sorg wakil dr sarawak, tu yg smlm htr dia gi airport.

Susan said...

Selamat sejahtera.
Ada tak cara untuk saya hubungi Cik Ernice? Tq sekiranya dapat membantu saya.

Hanim Salleh said...

meh give me your email add n i'll pm u :D

susan said...

my email is su85nc412@gmail.com
My number is 0168199641 if she could get in contact with me.
I really appreciate it.
Pls delete this comment once u read it ok? Thanx.

Susan Charles said...

My email is su85nc412@gmail.com
i thank you in advance.

Susan Charles said...

My email is su85nc412@gmail.com
Thank you very much.

Susan said...

My email is su85nc412@gmail.com
I appreciate this very much. :)

Ting said...

Hello,
I've been trying to get in touch with Pn Ernice for a while now, would it be possible to forward her details to me/ my details to her?
My email is ting.t1ng@yahoo.com

Thank you very much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...