JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

HUHUHUHU

First of all... i'd like to wish Sayang Happy Birthday. Thanks for the enjoying weekend and I am looking forward for our short vacation next weekend.


TAPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...........................


Hari ini hari yang paling sibuk buat diriku. Tomorrow is the state level drama competition. So today I had to prepare all the paperwork for tomorrow. . . Among the items that need to be prepared were the script copies (5 copies) for the judges, permission letters from school and the jabatan, indemnity forms, and the check list. I am a bit disappointed for my students handed me incomplete forms. So.. it took me the whole afternoon to call  their parents and filling in the forms for my students. My senior assistant was so helpful today for helping me to check the forms for me.  Thanks Kak Fari. Thanks for being so patient... I know I am a hay-wired person.  AND AGAIN .....I am so lucky to have my dear friend Ann for being so understanding. She has helped me a lot with the drama team and I just have to do the paperwork besides attending the everyday practice. . . Not to forget my students 6AS/T for being so understanding. They didn't mind having their class in the hall.... kesian diaorang... tak per guys... I'm doing this for the school jugak kan? And for school means for you too.....


But sad to say.... there are people who do not understand the commitment that I have. La..... I'm not only teaching the form six alone but I'm teaching form 4 as well.  Persatuan yang I handle pun ada 3 pulak tu...... I do not make noise regarding the work that i have.... but I'm  making noise because there are people who thought that I am so free to go online all the time even in school.  Let me tell u sth..... if i switch on my laptop, it will automatically search for the internet connection and thus my gtalk would automatically be activated as well.... tapi..... that does not mean that I chat and surf the net all the time!!!! I do not log on to FB till late night..... unlike some people who love FB so much so that every notices that particular person is online all the time.... reason... work.  And that particular work should be delegated but not to be conquered by a person!! (The particular work and the AJK dah kena buang dari duty yang diberi).....


Saja aja nak melepaskan perasaan...... GERAM....Sapa baca memang tak paham...... pasal dia tak akan paham hujung pangkal criter nih......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...