JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Monday, August 8, 2011

FIRST PREGNANCY AFTER 12 YEARS OF WAITING









 





Alhamdulillah... finally, I am pregnant.  it has been a very long wait...12 years of waiting.
 
I believed that I was 4-5 week pregnant for my last mestrual cycle was on th 13th June 2011.  Being curious, I did some googling and found these pictures on how would the embryo look like.

We did our pregnancy home test and clearly it showed that I'm BFP.  Around this time, our worry was that whether the embryo had reached the uterus or got stucked at the fallopian tube.  So, to be 100% sure, Sayang made an appointment with the most busiest gynea at Subang Jaya Medical Center named Dato' Dr Siti Zaleha. Sayang did ask the receptionist for the busiest gynecologist around.... (Sayang, kalau busy sangat... bila lah I dapat jumpa Dr tu.....)

So, the appointment was made and we waited for 5 hours for the doctor.  With in that waiting period, she delivered 4 babies :D


AND this is my baby at week 4-5 with the yolk sac or the gestational sac measuring 11mm :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...