JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Saturday, May 7, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 2011

I have my Mak as my mother.  She is the most understanding person in my life. She is always there whenever I'm down. 


As Abah used to say, "I do not know how you'd I be if Mak is not around.  She is a wonder woman."


No one would deny Mak's power as a wonder woman. She cooks tasty food ranging from Malay cuisine to Mat Saleh's style. We would crave for her chicken grill and lemon meringue pie to her tastilicious Laksa Johor.  


Baju kurung, baju kebaya, gowns, nite dress, pants, school uniforms,... we did not have to buy.  Mak was among the famous tailors around in Kempas.  We barely went to shopping malls for Mak would do all the fashions our heart desired when we were small.  Anna used to imagine herself as a princess and loved to have her gowns layered. "Mak, Ana nak baju 3 tingkat tau", she requested. Me, being a tomboy, I did not bother much about my appearance. I hated fancy dresses. I could still remember Mak made for me a very modern and fancy baju kurung which I refused to wear. I made mak cried. Seeing Mak cried made me feel guilty and ......so... reluctantly I wore the dress.  However, I could not forget that day.... she smiled from ear to ear adjusting the dress on me and seeing her smiled was really a wonderful thing. Starting from that incident, i told myself that no mother wants her daughter to look ugly, and a mother is always happy when her children appreciate her walaupun benda tu kecik aje.... 


Mak is our domestic engineer too. When the washing machine breaks down, she will be the one who would tend to it but not Abah. When the fan makes noise she will come up with her own theory to fix it. When we want to go for a long journey, she will make sure that the car is serviced. heheheheh...itu lah mak.... 


Mak... mak.... anak anak mak memang demanding. But she is always there for us. .... Thank you mak...


Seeing Mak, I too want to be like Mak. But Allah's will until today I am not blessed to me a mother. I was a bit down this morning for not being able to celebrate mother's day ...
......
......
......
......


until I received a message from a dear student.....








Dear Pn hanim, I would like 2 take this opportunity to wish u a Happy Mother's Day. Teacher, u r stil d mother of hundreds of us n dun worry u will get a child soon n believe me, u will be one of the best mother in da world. may GOD listen 2 ur prayers n bless u 2 have a child as fast as possible :-) :-) :-)!! Sayang u very much, teacher. (copied with the exact words)


And that was from my dear mages.
thanks dear.






You've made my day :D


And to all mothers... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...