JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Saturday, May 28, 2011

BEFORE UPGRADING....

Went to Harvey Norman... Plannya cuma nak survey camera idaman.... (different from previous entry)... ala..... macam kat bawah nih....... RM1999 jer... dia bagi RM1899. Pergi kat Fotokem dia nak bagi RM1850.




TAPI LAH HAI...... Beli yang INI !!!

OLYMPUS FE5020

Reasons
1. I need a camera badly for the next day....
2. Still thinking of my budget... around RM1500 
3. This camera was RM799 and now it is for RM399
4. Reasons why it is cheaper 
  • Stop production to give way to new design with new specs (the spec is not as good as this one for the price for the new design is only for RM539)
  • To be more competitive with other brands which are cheaper too
5. Cybershot is RM1500 ... and for a compact camera for me it is still too expensive.... and this camera is cheap and i just have to grab it before all the lousy cameras flooded the market with the so called new features... 

I am satisfied with this camera. Out of 5 stars...I give 4 stars.... Why??? Because it would be better if I could take picture in motion. I hate to see the outcome of the picture... all the distorted faces and disfigured subjects....

UNLESS... dia jadik secantik ini...


THE END



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...