JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Friday, December 17, 2010

SAYANG DAY 4 IN ICU

TODAY WENT TO VISIT SAYANG AS USUAL.... AND ALLAH HEARD MY PRAYERS...
HE IS GETTING BETTER EVERYDAY. I PRAY TO ALLAH SO THAT HE'D GET BETTER SOONER AND WOULD CONTINUE TO BOW TO ALLAH AND WORSHIP HIM.

TODAY SIVA AND LAWRENCE CAME. SIVA GAVE US HIS GOOD NEWS FOR HE WAS BEING SELECTED AS ONE OF 13 IN MALAYSIA TO BE IN PEMIKIR MALAYSIA... STH LIKE THT...I'M NOT SURE WITH THE TERM BTW.

HONEY CAME TO....

AND IN THE EVENING...MY DEAR ANIS AND HER FAMILY CAME. SHE TAUGHT ME HOW TO READ THE MONITOR AND I CONCLUDED THAT MY SAYANG IS STILL FAR FROM QUITE OK.....

I READ THE TRANSLATION OF THE ALQURAN. I GOT HOOK TO IT.  ALLAH IS GREAT AND MUHAMMAD S.A.W. IS THE MESSENGER. I FELT LIKE ALLAH WAS TALKING TO ME STRAIGHT FROM THE ALQURAN AND IT GAVE ME COMFORT... I'LL CONTINUE ON READING IT TOMORROW. EMOTIONALLY I FEEL VERY MUCH BETTER NOW... I FEEL CLOSER TO ALLAH FOR ALLAH IS ALWAYS NEAR.... IT WAS ONLY ME...THE ONE WHO ALWAYS FORGOT AND WENT ASTRAY...

TODAY SAYANG MADE ME PROMISE TO FINISH MY STUDIES....
BUT SAYANG...I REALLY DOUBT THAT...... BUT I'LL TRY...IT IS UP TO THE UNIVERSITY SENATE TO APPROVE IT....

APA-APA PUN SAYANG...
I LOVE YOU...
I ALWAYS PRAY THE BEST FOR YOU
I DO NOT WANT TO LIVE IN FEAR OF LOSING YOU.......
FOR MY ULTIMATE LOVE IS FOR ALLAH S.W.T

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...