JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

MY YOUNG SELF AS A FRIEND (PART 1)

YEAH.... I WAS YOUNG... I FELL IN LOVE, A PUPPY LOVE..... I HAD FRIENDS...FRIENDS TO LAUGH.

BUT AT THIS AGE I REALIZED THAT THOSE FRIENDS WERE NOT THOSE WHO WOULD BE WITH YOU DURING YOUR GLOOMY DAYS.

I AM REFERRING TO MY VERY OWN SELF-CENTERED, ARROGANT SELF.  LIKE ANY OTHER YOUNG MAFOUS (MAFIA + FAMOUS)  STUDENT I HAD A CLICK: MYSELF, PZ, AS, LIN, MY SIS, MAYA, FAR A, FKK.    FELL IN LOVE WITH THE WRONG GUY WHO WAS ALSO IN MY GROUP. WE WERE THE MOST HAPPENING GROUP MAKING OUR SCHOOL WELL KNOWN IN THE DISTRICT. IT WAS REALLY A HAPPENING GROUP UP TO THE STAGE THAT WE WERE NOT AWARE OF OUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES TOWARDS FRIENDS AND STUDIES.  OUR STUDIES WENT DOWN SAME AS OUR REPUTATION.  WE TEND TO CLOSE OUR EYES WHEN WE SAW A PROBLEM... IGNORING OTHER FRIENDS' FEELINGS AND EVERYONE WAS TRYING TO BE COOL.  I SUSPECTED THAT DRUGS WERE EVEN INVOLVED BUT I NEVER BOTHERED ASKING NOR SAYING  NO. I JUST PRETENDED THAT WE DID NOT DO ANYTHING BAD.

BESIDES HAVING THIS CLICK... I HAD ANOR CLICK.  A MORE RESERVED CLICK. THIS WOULD BE THE GROUP THAT WE WERE TOGETHER TO HAVE OTHER STUDY GROUP.

AFTER MY SCHOOL DAYS WERE OVER.... I FURTHER MY STUDIES TO ONE OF THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS UNIs HERE AND LOST CONTACT WITH ALL MY SO CALLED HAPPENING FRIENDS AND MADE NEW FRIENDS.  I DID MAINTAIN A FEW... 1 OR 2 AND OBVIOUSLY THESE 2 WERE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME... GIVING ME ADVICES AND HELPED ME. THEY WERE THE ONES WHO WOULD SAY "YOU ARE WRONG HANIM!" OR "MAY I HELP YOU?" OR "HANIM, I'M VISITING YOUR PARENTS" EVEN WHEN I WAS NOT AROUND. THERE WAS NO LOVE STORY INVOLVED AND THUS MADE THE FRIENDSHIP EVEN LONGER.

DAYS HAD PASSED AND I HEARD LOTS OF STORIES ABOUT  MY FRIENDS..... EVEN BAD ONES... AND BAD STORIES ABOUT MYSELF CIRCULATED AMONG THEM.  THERE WAS A FRIEND WHO WAS INVOLVED IN DRUGS AND MY MOM SAID NOTHING ABOUT HIM EVEN THOUGH MY MOM HAD TO TAKE CARE OF HIM FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS (a very long story here).

AND NOW WITH FB, I AM ABLE TO RECONNECT WITH MY LONG LOST FRIENDS AND TO REDEEM MYSELF AT THE SAME TIME.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...