JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Friday, December 10, 2010

24TH DAY: JEJALAN DAY :D

WAIT....

ON MY 24TH DAY.. I'M EXPERIENCING STH DIFFERENT. I S IF I'M GOING TO HAVE MY PEOT
 :(      U KNOW...THE NORMAL ACHE....THE ACHE IN THE ABDOMINAL AREA..BUT THIS TIME I DO NOT SUFFER FROM ANY BREAST TENDERNESS.  THT'S GOOD... I HATE THAT...BUT I HAVE MOOD SWINGS....

FURTHER MORE, SAYANG IS SICK... HAIYA..DUGAAN-DUGAAN....

TODAY WE ARE GOING TO LANGKAWI FOR VACATION :D HOPE MY MOOD COULD BE IMPROVED THERE. HAHAHA I NEED A PEACE OF  MIND... SO I'M SENDING DIBA TO MY COUSIN'S HOUSE SINCE SHE HAS A DAUGHTER OF DIBA'S AGE.  THEY COULD DO THEIR REVISION TOGETHER.

SINCE THIS IS OUR FIRST VACATION TOGETHER TO LANGKAWI...WE ARE TAKING THE LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG WAY.... NAIK TREN :D FIRST CLASS LAGIK. HEHEHEH..... APA2 I'LL UPLOAD MY PICS NEXT WEEK :D

SEE U GUYS THEN :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...