JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Monday, July 19, 2010

BEING EXPERIENCED MEANS TO HAVE THE POWER TO GUIDE


BUT NOT THE POWER TO HUMILIATE NOR TO CONDEMN

First of all,
I'd like to thank Mr Lee for his willingness to help us to maintain our apt. For
a person his age, I wowed his abilities to help, to listen, and to manage our
demanding and sometime (but yet many) cranky residents.

I understand that it is not easy to take care of this small village but yet Mr
Lee has showed to us his love by guiding us to keep our property in good
condition. His abilities in this field might be limited but his willingness to
help and to care is higher than a mountain.

We need more people like Mr Lee...
AND I'd like to see more of our 'first class minded' residents to be more
helpful and supportive towards our new management under Mr Alex Lim.
Constructive opinions are highly appreciated. But unfortunately I feel that our
residents tend to give their views in a very unpleasing manner; more to show
power, hatred or and frustration rather than guiding (I believe that our
residents are highly educated with their MAs and PhD in various fields). Isn't
that sharing is caring?

lastly, we,Dáman Ria Residents, would like to welcome our new building manager,
Mr Alex, to our community. Some of us do hope to see that Mr Lim would bring our
middle costs apt to a high class condo (which is not impossible,,, but I'm not
being to demanding here...)but some like me do hope and will pray for you to
bring our community and property to the level that everyone would be
satisfied....

Remember...our lovely home is called DÁman Ria (Peaceful and Happy)
So....
Be respectful
Be loving,
Be caring,
Be generous,

and I believe that we can really live in a peaceful and happy environment.

Home Sweet home,

D'Aman Ria Resident level 5.













This is just a short letter to express my feelings of frustration towards the 'kampung' which I'm staying in. I discovered that people tend to give their opinions arrogantly and without ............................. (mmm...tell me abt it....)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...