JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Saturday, June 26, 2010

HARI GURU PERINGKAT SEKOLAH

THE THING THAT I COULD REMEMBER....

1. I PLAYED WITH ALL MY HEART... AND I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIRED!! BUT I LOST!
2. WENT TO THE HALL.... ACCIDENTALLY SAT ON VVIPs CHAIR... (I TOT I WAS THE VVIP :D hari cikgu kan.... kan i nih cikgu.... so i shld be the vvip lah kan?) Then sat on d floor with other students... but... haiya.... I sat at the pace where the Lions were abt to land.... By tht time... the hall was full... I went behind and sat with my dear friend who was having flu and felt uneasy to sit witn other teachers..... for she's "contagious":D From behind... all i could see was people with balloon heads !!!!
3. Lucky me...... my exstudents (6AK) came...... and they cheered me up... we went to the canteen and tell stories.

This teachers day might be different to me... but still i did enjoy being with my students.... and i love them so much

Thank you dear....

Nice gift :D

Love you

Gonna miss you guys

Study hard...

May visit u guys 1 day :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...