JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Umur 33 cam umur 55!!

Depan Gunung Nuang...

Naik Gunung Nuang...
This month kan... I am celebrating my 33rd birthday... tp rasa cam dah 55 yrs old. Among my b'day resolutions are to be spiritually stronger and to have a healthy lifestyle... So... to fulfill the latter, I pun cubalah gi ikut Ernice my friend exercise.... She is older than me.... BUT... SHE IS SO FIT!!! She can run up the hill and leave me panting behind!! How la......

First, we went to Mount Kiara Hill (dah mount... hill pulak). The 2nd trip we went to Taman Aman for a slow jog... Ernice did her 'sprint stunt' but I could only brisk walk... joining other unties and grannys who were doing the same thing there... :(( The 3rd trip was the Gasing Hill.... and last weekend we went to Gunung Nuang. The next hill trekking would be.... Gunung Angsi.

My trip to Gunung Nuang was a very interesting trip. We brought Mas along. Kita nak fit macam Ernice lah katakan.... Mmm... I thought that Gunung Nuang was easier than Gasing Hill. From what Ernice told me... Gunung Nuang is not as steep as Gasing Hill. TP Gunung Nuang is place to test your physical and cardiovascular endurance!!! Walaweiiiiiiiii....... TP the reward was when we reached Lolo Campsite. Mak Aiiii I tell u... the waterfall is so clean and SOOOOO COLD! Best giler main kejap dalam air tu!! Lepas panjat gunung, we went for makan... ala brunch gitu... and not to forget... we also stopped by the road side to try out the durian kampong!! Best... Lagi best pasal Ernice belanjer!! Hehehe

To prepare myself for Gunung Angsi, I have to climb the 'still treacherous' Bukit Gasing for 4 times a week. After 3 times climbing the hill, I managed to improve the pace thus am getting better in climbing up the hill. The first trial was around 1hr 20 mins, 2nd 1 hr 10 mins and yesterday I manage to climb within 1 hr... OK lah tu (even though not as good as Ernice). I hope I could do better tomorrow... 45 minutes?? Hope so... BUT first... I have to buy a good pair of running shoes... Ernice dia ngadu kat Kak Zu tht I made her later because of my lousy old running shoes and my lousy worn out socks (la... stokin tidur jer.... yang beli kat giant RM0.99 tu...) Esok mesti beli kasut baru.... kan ada warehouse sales and Jcard sales esok.....!!!

Heheheh...... Nak kena fit sket.... dah macam apa dah nih... badan flabby sana sini :((

2 comments:

Jane Lee said...

Hanim!!Happy Belated Birthday!! :)

Hanim Salleh said...

TQ Jane :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...