JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

THE EVE

Today I did something that i should had done long time ago... It is to exercise. So... I planned a trip with my dear school friend Ernice to Bukit Kiara Park... Ernice was so kind teaching me from the very first steps... warming up... relaxing... rigorous as well as vigorous... exercise...

Esok pergi lagi... penat but my muscles are happy...

This is a very good way for me to reflect myself... the big me.. the lazy me... the disorganize me.. the kabut me... I have to set a new habit lifestyle... and by closing the 33rd year old me I need to throw all the bad habits...

1. I need to be more energised... physically and spiritually...
2. I need to be more organized.
3. I need to do more exercise.
4. I need to read more...
5. I need to be more focussed
6. Need to eat well...
7. and sleep well too...

Banyak kalau nak list... but... I would like to be the person that I admire in school. Kak Zu... she has the full package... plus... she is a very loving person (which I'm not.. am more to a playful kinda person..hehehe).

Sebagai Hamba Allah,
I want to focus more on my daily prayers... Pray hard... spiritually and physically... All the sunats in now should be considered wajib for me.... For I know.. the more I submit myself to Allah... the happier person I'd be... I do not want to rush when praying and I know.. praying is also a form of exercising.... mental and physical exercise.

So...
Ya Allah... perkenankanlah doaku ini...Tabahkan hatiku dalam melawan godaan syaitan dan manusia... Jauhkan hatiku daripada melakukan perbuatan yang terkutuk... Beriku kesabaran dalam menempuh hidup ini... Amin Yan Rabbal 'Aalamiin


So to day....
Actually...
I'm setting my goals....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...