JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

MY DARLINGS CAME... HAD FUN AND THEY LEARN TO THEIR HAND FOR MAKAN

Brandon


They luv the lamp post


Lepak ajer... watching Spongebob if i'm not mistaken


Makan guna tangan....




Bala on the line... CD on piggy


Brandon.. poser

They really had fun at the playground.

Hari puasa ke-4...
Brando, Bala, Rachel, Pamela, Jess, Michelle dan Chong De came... They wanted to break fast with their darling teach... kuikuikui....

Hari ini masak nasi ghee, sambal udang, kari ayam, sayur campur dan salad mayo. Simple ajer... masa tengah masak selalu ingatkan diri untuk sediakan sudu dan garfu.. tapi... last2 terlupa pulak...

Hahahah... macam apa anak-anakku makan guna tangan... kekok!! Nak amikkan sudu garfu, mereka tak bagi... "It's OK teacher.. 1 Malaysia.. we are learning."

Brandon kata perut dia masuk banyak angin daripada nasi... Last2 bagilah jugak dia guna sudu garfu...

When we chat... I realised how my children have grown. They are really 'the young adults' who are capable of taking care of themselves and helping others... The are so matured and I couldn't help myself to just admire them while listening to issues that they discussed. Wah... they are so different... mmm... 1 day I would also see my l'lil Diba changing from a catterpillar into a beatiful butterfly... and not a MOTH!! Even now she could already point out certain issues that we have never discussed about it before.... Mmm... she is no longer my Diba who would cling to my waist... while walking... for now when we walk... she'd be at 1 corner... and i'd be at anor corner...

Even though my darling students are not my children, I felt like cooking for my own... I felt so happy... tak sedap pun masak ari ni... but My Sayang came home and finished off everything...

Biler semua dah balik Brondon sms me
"Cikgu, thank u so much 4 d dinner, It was great..sori i made u pening kepala wen planning..haha..next time, bbq pool party. I'll help u plan dun wori."

mmmmm Avtually the initial plan was to have 20 of them coming... but then my Sayang gave a suggestion to have a bbq party for our open house... then from 20 jadik 7 only today.

I had a great day today... I hope that they too had fun at my place today :D

Luv U guys

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...