JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A DAY OUT

Da restaurant

Da food

The advertisement...

Da Movie....

BEHIND ME... SUNWAY LAGOON

SAYANG'S NEW CAP
Late entry....
This is to be back dated biler eh... mmm...(sambil tengok calender...) last Saturday, 9 August 2009.

After sending Nor and Zye to their reunion function, Sayang bought movie tickets.. GI JOE. Kata Nor..I had to thank her for she was the one who reminded Abang Fer to not forget me... Heheheh TQ sis.

We went to Sunway Pyramid for our 2pm show. Best jugak lah show tu. Action pack. My Sayang lagi lah suka... for action pack movies are his favourite. After movie then.. solat then, we went shopping... actually we just bought a few t-shirts and khakis for Sayang. Kesian Sayang.... (he claimed that he had no casual clothes) yeler...semua casual outfit dia dah dia guna utk cat rumah.... His most pride and joy was the Adidas cap. "Ala.... kain diakan Gunse macam swimming suit tu...". That was how he explained the quality of the material to me. "Iya lah... beli lah...." (Tak kan nak kata tak kan?) "Apa-apa Sayang beli, I pun happy jugak..." was my reply. "Iya ker Gunse?" "Betul...." I didn't really have the mood to shop for myself that day. Mana tak nya!!! Asyik gi warehouse sales ajer!! Mmmm...I'm eyeing for the Correlle Warehouse Sales kat Subang Parade. Sayang bagi I duit eh.....

After solat again we went for lunch-dinner kat Tony Romas. Heheheh... first time coming here. Sayang kata sedap... so I ikut ajer lah kata pakar. Sayang ate his favourite... The Ribs... I makan entah apa tah nama dia...

Air dia best... heheh ice lemon T. Cawan besar giler.... free refill tapi tak ter refill!!

I really enjoyed the day. Happy coz for quite some time finally my Sayang have time for me... and I knew that he also knew that...my IUI cam tak jadik jer....

3 comments:

Jane Lee said...

seriusnya muka org yg pakai cap hitam tuuuu...ehehehe

hanim, selagi tak kuar red blood yg mencurah tu..there's still hope.

Hanim Salleh said...

:"( Dah mencurah....... u?

Jane Lee said...

rasanya dlm 2-3 hari ni bakal period betul2..sbb dah mula spotting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...