JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

FERTILITY: 10TH DAY OVIDREL


Day 10 dah....
Went to see my gynea today....

Wah.... so fast my follicle grew... from 16 mm yesterday to 20mm today!!! So... it's confirm that tomorrow I'm doing my IUI. And Alhamdulillah the procedure is in the afternoon. Yelah...my sayang has court tomorrow.

Today, I was suppose to buy Pregnyl. Since it was out of stock... nurse Marsila advised me to buy Ovidrel. What are these for? Well Pregnyl is a highly purified pyrogen-free preparation obtained from the urine of pregnant females (erk...ubat air kencing!). It has the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) hormone which supports the normal development of an egg in my ovary, and stimulates the release of the egg during ovulation. Heheheh this does also mean that I'm ovulating tomorrow :D BERTELUR!!! KOK KOK KOOOOK!!!!! The price for this medicine is RM85 per jab.

masa nak cucuk, I went back to the Fertility Clinic. I cucuk sendiri depan the nurses. Kelakor... Macam xzam pulak... They wanted to see whether I did it correctly or not.

So tomorrow is the day.... semoga semua berjalan dengan lancar and ada lah rezki nanti. Insya Allah. Amin....

5 comments:

Jane Lee said...

saya doakan IUI procedure u berjaya!
good luck!!! ;)

Hanim Salleh said...

oh dear... u r going through the same thing too... just read yr blog... Boleh kawan... share xperiences? Yesterday , my iui didn't go well. My uterus was too high up... Am worried now...
hopefully yours went well :D

Jane Lee said...

Hi Hanim!
mine will be scheduled tomorrow at 7.30 am..(ni i tgh gelabah2 siput ni..)
My friend pon ada sorang that has uterus tinggi ni..dah pegi berurut pon still bidan kata terlalu tinggi. Then she went for operation..camne dr tu rendah kan , tak tau la...but she's blessed with a baby girl after that.. :)

Hanim Salleh said...

mmm...gamaknya kena wat operation ker....

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just changed into aware of your weblog thru
Google, and found that it's really informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I will appreciate when you continue this in future. Many other people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
Also see my web page > Fibroids Miracle Review

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...