JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Sunday, July 19, 2009

ESTEE LAUDER WAREHOUSE SALES 18 JULY 2009 (PART 2)

The Damage to my wallet....

The Q from door started from 3.30 A.M!!!

Down...the staircase

To the lobby..

Me....

Nor....

Finally... Nor and I managed to wake up as early as 4a.m and arrived at the hotel around 5.30a.m. OMG...the Q was zigzagging from the door to the stair case and up to the main lobby. Mak ai....people were really crazy waiting with their eyes half openned.

I waited for Annie... I couldn't wait long...for I had to attend a course which started at 9 am... Lucky me that Annie gave me the permission to follow her in. So, I entered the hall around 6.15 a.m..and started my shopping explorace!! I was given a white plastic bag and once I entered the hall... I just grabbed and grabed and grabbed... Mak ai.....

I was the first to pay..... I did not have to Q...

I left the hotel by 7.07 a.m... the time I believed EL lovers were pushing their way to the entrance.. Alhamdulillah... I managed to skip that...

Thanks again Annie....

Nona called....
Annie bought for her all the stuffs... Even though she did not have to wake up early... did not have to Q... She paid Annie RM1.6K for the goods... Mak Ai!!! Kalau gi shopping entah brapa dia spend... RM5K? Mesti terlebih limit RM2K perperson..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...