JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

HADIAH B'DAY SAYANG

Da Food

No candles? Isyh...bad fengshui la with candles... lights means sth good... You blow off the candle lights means that you are blowing away all the luck...isn't it.....?
Cake from Linda...


Last Saturday was my husband's birthday. I had never threw him a b'day party. So, being 33, and having his mother around, I thought it would be great to have a simple party just for fun.
So, it was a very busy Friday for me. Before I went out with ate to do some shopping and marketing (Actually we have been doing this the whole week hahhaha), I went to Digital Mall to buy him a MP3. Why MP3? My hubby, unlike me, loves to do workout. While doing his workout, he'll listen to all the heart thumping loud crazy nerve aching musics. Waking up early in the morning, he'll turn on our mini hifi and wake up the apartment. However, there will be no music to push him to do more if he was doing his jog. Thus, giving an MP3 would be something that he'd love to have. Since my budget was very low... so I bought something affordable. I wish to buy for him an iPod. But 'Eco-No-MONEY' maaaa... So I bought for him this. Furthermore, it has this song labelled on it... ALWAYS LOVE U lah kata kan...

OMG.... to my surprise, YES!!! It is WORTH BUYING!!! I think, this is the first time he really apreciates what I give him (Hello readers... he is very fussy. The only color shirt he would wear and I would buy for him as present is ONLY WHITE SHIRT!! And my Ate had tough time searching for white shirt for him!!!) And since Saturday he has been 'godeing' his MP3 and installs all his favourite songs. Not only that, he has been singing out loud like .... .... ... ... kucing sakit tekak then forgotten the lyrics..

So all D'aman Ria residents..... sorry if u heard my cat singing .... OMG.... I heard my 'cat' singing from the master room :D

OK back to the surprise party....

So my Sayang still did not know his wife's underground work. On Friday I called up Sathya to plan out. I invited all his partners and staff to come. So on Saturday, he knew that all his sibling were coming... Ala.... 3 orang adik badek jer.... His cousin sister Lydhia came for she had a meeting to attend... (dah plan dah for the meeting to coincide with the day). I woke up early in the morning... went to Jalan Othman wet market and then went to pick up my nephew and niece..(Aliff and T-sya). By the time I came back which was around 10 am... all of them had just woke up! Mashaa...Allah. Sempat ke nak masak!! So... apa lagi... My Ate and I do silat in the kitchen la... By 1.30 we were all ready and that was the time his frinds came. The funny thing was that my Sayang just came back from swimming with the children and he did not realize that his friends were walking behind him.....

Hahahahah...
Apa-apa pun Sayang... Happy Birthday...
May Allah Bless Us....
Amiin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...