JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ESTEE LAUDER WAREHOUSE SALES 18 JULY 2009

Mak Aiiiii!!! Estee Lauder warehouse sales lah pulak..... Huhuhu..... Duit lagik... aritu dah terbang kat Corningware warehouse sales... now Estee Lauder.

Apa-apa pun... I have never experienced using any of the products listed. Unlike other bloggers who are really into it (I think they know all the products so well that they can even be the promoter) I just stay cool and do not know whether to go or not... not sure whether it's worth it or not...??? All the bloggers I knew, they are like fighting over the invitation cards. Worse.... they sell they invitation card which the got it for free!! HELLO!!! I HAVE 5 INVITATION
CARDS!! ORANG NAK, I BAGI FREE AJA TAU!! I SIAP TOLONG LAGI KEKAWAN YG NAK BELI!! TAK KIRA BANGSA AGAMA ATAU KAUM TAU!!

OK... so what makes me so crazy lately looking for friends and family to make their lists of what to buy for them?(... ofcourse.. no money no product lah...)... It started with my dear friend Kak Norlia.. My collegue cum my senior assistant at school... she loves Estee Lauder compact powder and the lipstics. She praises Estee Lauder all the time... I think Estee Lauder and co should give her some token of appreciation for promoting their products. As my dear friend Nona.... she too loves all these branded products. I used Body Shop which is affordable and.. for me... worth buying too. I can buy the whole range of seaweed for less than RM400 but my friends are willing to buy a product for RM500!!! Nona is also an ardent user of this brand...I could still remember her showing me one of her compact powder casings. Mak ai!!! Cantik giler..!!! Lagi berat dari my handbang!!Berbatu-batu!! So... i pun terpengarah ler.... since i am searching for a compact powder... ker.. loose powder ker... why not I go to this warehouse sales. Thanks to my dear Annie who gave me 6 invitation cards... Thanks dear... I do not have to take all the trouble calling those who are selling cards... Jahat kan... pergi jual ikan ler... sellfish (kata Yan) ala... selfish ler......Hohohoho

So... my WISHLISTS.....









MINYAK WANGI TAK YAH KOT.... BODY SHOP IS STILL THE BEST..


BTW... I have 2 more tickets....

8 comments:

Hanim Salleh said...

hitam lak lipstick ni.... hohoho..

siti said...

hi..bley tak saya dapatkan 2 tiket tu.kitorang nak sangat2.time kasih banyak2. email: raziah0804@gmail.com

kek said...

hi..do you still have the invitation card? can i have both of it..thanks! kekcoklat83@gmail.com

Hanim Salleh said...

DEAR SITI,
LAMBAT SKET AJA... BUT I HAVE 1 MORE. HOW TO GIVE U? I'M WORKING AT SMK TAMAN SEA... DO U KNOW WHERE?

KEK,
SORRY EH.. SITI DAPAT DULU.. NANTI KALAU ADA LAGI I TANYA... KAWAN I NI DIA ALA-ALA BOSS ESTEE LAUDER :D LAMA LAGI NAK CECAH 18 HB TUH...NNT ADA U WLD B D 1ST PERSON I'D GIV

siti said...

hi cik hanim, saya boleh amik kat smk tmn sea.bile free,saya bile2 pun ok je.nanti leh tak email saya masa n no phone awak.kat blog ni saya tak jumpe alamat email awak.ni email saya raziah0804@gmail.com terima kasih..hehe suke sgt.

kek said...

ok.takpe.not my luck..hehe.nanti kot kot ada kad invitation tu bg la kat saya yea...tq ;)

Hanim Salleh said...

siti, U free tis friday? I giv u then? o u can giv me yr hse add.

Hanim Salleh said...

Siti,
biskut sedap :D kawan2 akak pun kata TQ :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...