JOM LAYAN IKLAN

Sunday, May 18, 2008

SELAMAT HARI GURU. TO ALL MY STUDENTS: THANK YOU


From right : My darlings Adlie, Aniz, Syafiq, Azhar, Anis and me. Gasing trip.


My dear 5 Jasmin batch 2005.


The clowns of 5Br


They borrowed my phone n took this. I believe the grey pants belongs to Hong Chun.


My dear Teratai. The happy go lucky students who love to hang around (anywhere) make noise, pull hair, etc. From right, Abhishek (in black), Tiiben, Sasee, Samantha, yuen Yim, Down: Kar Mun, Deepika and Callie.

Once in my life, I did underestimate the teaching profession. Being a teenager lost in my own world, I did not understand the meaning of working satisfaction nor being underpaid.

But today, I want the world to know that I love this profession.
So, this is me as a teacher...

When I walk passing by my students I would hear them greeting me "Selamat pagi Cikgu" and I would reply "Selamat Pagi". When I call them, I do call them Sayang, or dear or any cute names that refer to the meaning of love and care. I love my students who would cheer me up when they sensed that I'm down. I love them even when they are naughty for I know this would be the time I have to correct them. I love them when they ask me questions for asking me means I have to check myself, to double check with the knowledge that I thought I knew, to recheck myself whether I do equip myself with what they wanna know and etc. I love my students when they talk to me even when the words do not come from their mouths for they talk through their eyes telling "terima kasih cikgu."

And to all my students,
I am not a teacher without you guys.
I am not a teacher if you do not call me teacher of Cikgu.
I am not a teacher if you do not learn anything.
And for all the respect and love you give me,
Today I would like to say thank you.
Thank you for being my students.
AND TO ALL... I LOVE YOU

Salam Sayang,
Ikhlas...
Cikgu Hanim Salleh

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...